Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you for supporting my blog.
Also, happy late National Bacon Day even though I’m not the biggest fan of bacon.
Welcome back to Back to School 2018 aka the time of year where people spend way too much money on school supplies, clothes, and tiny amounts of food packaged in off-white colored plastic containers that are overpriced aka lunchables. Why do tiny and unhealthy pieces of food cost so much? A lunchable literally costs $1.78! With a $1.78, I could buy all of the products for one of these recipes. Plus, almost all of the Lunchables are NOT gluten-free.
Anywho, some people don’t want to spend hours making snack packs that disappear into someone’s stomach in two seconds; so why don’t you make snack packs that take 5 minutes to make, are healthy, and taste sensational. I have compiled a list of four gluten-free recipes for YOU so that this year is not too stressful.
- Apple Slices
- Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Olive Oil Mayonnaise, and Chipotle Seasoning on a Corn Tortilla
- Kind Bars
- Sabra Classic Hummus (32 oz.)
- Fresh Organic Petite Baby Carrots, 3 lb
- Morton’s Salt, Mccormick Pepper Pack, 5.25-ounce Shakers
- Gluten-free Crackers
- Ham and Cheese Kabobs (I wrapped two cheese sticks in two large pieces of ham but you can do what you need to do with what you have available.)
My review of Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP Real Butter Popcorn: I absolutely love it!!! One, it is flavorful, tasty, and appetizing. Two, it only contains four ingredients: Popcorn, Clarified Butter, Sea Salt, and Sunflower Oil. Three, it is Kosher Dairy, Non-Gmo, whole grain, zero gram fat, certified Gluten-free, Cholesterol-free, Vegan, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, and is always real. It also only contains 35 calories per cup.
This last recipe is very similar to the popular tuna snack by Starkist with the exception of the crackers being gluten-free. (I just realized that my crackers are not gluten-free, but I will link gluten-free crackers so Y’all can purchase them and have an actual gluten-free lunch.)
- StarKist Lunch To-Go, Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 4.1 Ounce (Pack of 5)
- Gluten-free Crackers
- Natierra Nature’s All Foods Organic Freeze-Dried Blueberries, 1.2 Ounce
- Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, Squeeze 20 oz, 3 count and Heinz Sweet Relish 12.7 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3)
SOOOOOO that wraps up this post. Comment down below which recipe was your favorite: 1, 2,3, or 4. My personal favorites are either #2 or #4. Also, if you make any of these recipes or any of my recipes, tag me on Facebook or Pinterest @evelynesepicureanexpeditions so I can see y’all’s creations.
Psalms 54: 4